Thanks to Lori, you all get to know more about me! If you are reading this and want to do it...consider yourself tagged!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:15am
2. Diamonds or pearls? I am not a jewelry girl, but I would have to say diamonds, especially the one on my left hand :)
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe with Marty, Lori, Anthony & Maleah
4. What is your favorite TV show? 24, NCIS, Oprah, EM: Home Edition, American Idol, the Bachelor (fingers crossed for Sarah!)
5. What did you have for breakfast? Special K with Red Berries
6. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
7. What is you favorite cuisine? Steak...medium rare...tasty
8. What foods do you dislike? I am not a fan of fish...or brussel sprouts
9. What is your favorite type of music? I will listen to pretty much anything, but my favorites are Christian and a little Country
10. What kind of car do you drive? Mitsubishi Eclipse...I think it's a '99
11. Favorite sandwich? During both my trips to Louisiana, I have had Shrimp Po-Boys, and they are SOOOO good. I am not a big sandwich eater, but shrimp, with some mayo, tomatoes, and lettuce on a nice little loaf of bread sure is a tasty treat!!
12. What characteristics do you despise in others? two-faced, dishonest, people with false intentions
13. Favorite item of clothing? my fleece lounge pants from Old Navy
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? HAWAII!! I have heard that is so beautiful, and I would love to take a trip there someday.
15. What color is your bathroom? Deep Red (cranberry), sage green and forest green
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy...and I am really diggin' the clothes at Wal-Mart these days! Cheap AND cute!
17. Where would you retire to? Since I don't have a job where I am working towards retirement, I'm not sure...maybe NC, TN, FL. I have a few years to think about it. :)
18. Favorite time of day ? From about 4-10...Marty is usually home and this is when TV is really good.
19. Where were you born? Waynesville, NC
20. Favorite sport to watch? College Basketball-especially those Duke boys
21. What laundry detergent do you use? whatever is on sale...or whatever I have a coupon for. We have the Whirlpool Duets, so our options are limited to High Effeciency detergents.
22. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke (preferrably with Splenda)
23. Are you a morning person or night owl? I am usually a plesant person the moment I roll out of the bed, and even if I stay up hours past my bedtime...so I guess both?
24. What size shoe do you wear ? 10
25. Do you have pets? no...but I would like a little kitty :)
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? It seems like the only news people want from us is that we are going to have a baby, so the answer is Nope...and just for the record, we will have kids when WE want to have kids. Until then, we will just be happy being married, living life with just the 2 of us. The End.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? I really wanted to be Reba, but I would have settled for being a singer names Sarai
28. Favorite candy bar? Do Reese Cups count?
29. What is your best childhood memory? Jumping on the trampoline with Joseph
30. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Flipping burgers at the Smoky Mountain Raceway (if anyone is looking to go into this field, I would NOT recommend it!), worked at an accountants office for a summer, Ingle's cashier, Wedding Singer, Director & Counselor at Truett Camp, Reading Tutor at Fairview Elem. School, internship at Flicker Records, LifeWay employee, Tupperware Consultant, Organization Specialist, Cute bag maker :)31. What color underwear are you wearing? grey
32. Nicknames: Sayray, Rai, Poopie, Friend, Toot (thanks to my dad and the song "don't you mess with my toot-toot), Sis
33. Eye color: brown...or black...depends on the day!
34. Ever been to Africa? nope
35. Ever been toilet papering? no, but I have been forking :)
36. Loved someone so much it made you cry? yes
37. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons, especially the croutons from Cracker Barrell (thanks Brooke!)
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays
39. Favorite Restaurant? Cullowhee Cafe, Chili's
40. Favorite flower? Gerbera Dasies, Yellow Roses, Tulips
41. Favorite ice cream? Moose Tracks, Mint Chocolate Chip
42. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
43. Favorite Fast Food? Bojangles
44. What color is your bedroom carpet? tan
45. How many times did you fail your driver's test? How sad is it that I don't remember...
46. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Old Navy, the Container Store, IKEA, Wal-Mart (why is it that you can always go to Wal-Mart and see 200 things that you cannot live without!?!?!)
47. What do you do most often when you are bored? surf blogs, crochet, watch TV, scrapbook, organize things
48. What is your bedtime? usually between 10:30 and 11
49. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Everyone
50. Last person you went to dinner with? Lori, Donna & Pat...Bojangles...mmmm
51. Ford or Toyota? Why is this important?!?! I think the Ford 500, Escape & Fusion are cute, and Toyota trucks are cute....but I don't own either one.
52. What are you listening to right now? The Fish on XM
53. What is your favorite color? PINK...and pink & brown together...and pink & green together. Pink is fun!
54. Lake, Ocean or River? Ocean...which would be much better without all that sand that I end up wearing for 3 days after I get home.
55. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I am not going to ponder the answer for this question as I don't have time, and WHO CARES!!!!!