Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tell All Tuesday 2.14.06

I have never broken a bone(this is where you all should knock on wood). I'm talking not even broken a couple of toes by running into a wall. NEVER. Sometimes I think If I were to ever break something what would I want it to be? as I am sure that it is bound to happen sooner or later. It's then I realize that I like being able to walk, so scratch the hips, legs and feet. I use my arms too much to be without them, and go ahead and scratch fingers and wrists too. I like my nose the way it is, and a broken nose is most likely going to result in a humped nose. And I certainly don't want to have any breaks in my back-first of all, OUCH and secondly, there is too much risk involved with that. I am kinda scared to reveal this, as I am sure the broken bone fairies will now attack me full force.

No comments: