Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday 2.26.09

I love good times with great friends!! I must really need some good girl time because these past 2 weeks were packed full of it!

It all started last week when Carlee came to visit for a few days. It was nice to hang out with her and watch some of our favorite TV shows and talk about her upcoming wedding.

Then, this past weekend when I went to visit with the Martins family in TN with Brooke & Marcie. We ventured out there for Hope's 2nd birthday party. It was so great to get caught up with everyone and to play with Joe & Katrina's precious little ones. You can check out some snapshots of our weekend there on the Martins' blog.

Tonight I'm heading to the fabulous P.F. Chang's in Biltmore Park for a last supper with Beth before she moves to South Africa on Sunday!! I'm so excited for her as she begins this journey as an Auntie in an orphanage. You can read her whole story here. I'm super excited about hanging out, laughing and of course, some amazing Chang's appetizers and desserts!

After the party at Chang's, I'm heading to Kirsten's for some Grey's Anatomy hang out time with some girls from our old Life Group. These are people who have truly lived life with us and I love that we're still able to help hold one another accountable and pray for one another even though our Life Group is no more.

One of my favorite verses is Proverbs 27:9 and it says "A sweet friendship refreshes the soul" (Message). I believe that with all my heart. I believe that I have the best friends in all the world and I'm truly blessed by these sweet friendships.

No comments: