Monday, April 20, 2009

New Phones

Thanks to Verizon's "new every two" promotion, we are the proud owners of new phones! Marty got the new LG Chocolate 3 in Black. And I currently have the cutest phone I've ever owned. I used to have the LG Voyager (touch screen). At first I really liked it because it was neat and fun and new...and then it was just bulky and somewhat annoying at times (like when it would get unlocked in my purse and surf the web for hours at a time and run up our bill). So, I was more than ready to get back to the basics and go with a good ol' flip phone again. I got the new Nokia Intrigue with Hot Pink Keypad. And here she is:


I'm a huge fan of the pink and the cute little flower...if ever a phone could be "so me", this is it! I'd never owned a Nokia before, so I was a little skeptical. However, so far, I'm really impressed. It's taking some time to get used to having actual buttons to push again, but overall, I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

karliBee said...

Ok, first of all...Whoa! Your blog is fantastically bling-alicious ;-) Second of all, I was all ready to pick on you and ask where the pic of me was...and then I saw there was one!!! You do love me, BFFL :) Third, I really hope you love your new phone. I always get Nokias whenever I can (I've only had one non-Nokia --a Samsung-- once), so I really hope you're pleased cuz I love them. And guess what, I love YOU even more!
-carlee b.