Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the Whatta Cute Baby! collection

After many months, I'm finally ready to launch my new website for "the Whatta Cute Baby! collection"! It's still in the beginning stages, so I'm welcoming any suggestions for making it better. My hope is that, as I get more people viewing and ordering from it, that I'll be able to make it prettier and easier to use.


So, check it out (you can click on the link above or use the link on the right side of the page) then come back here to let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great to me! Someone that I know needs to get pregnant so I will have an excuse to order from this collection! Love, Mom

k.mart said...

Sooo cute, my friend!!! The blog site looks so good and all the merchandise... well, of course, you know how I feel about that.

Awesome job!!

k.mart said...

... and i meant to tell you that the "hope" and "maddie" sets just about had me in tears!

(i'm assuming this *may* have something to do with us; just don't tell me- lol!)

xoxo