Friday, January 27, 2006

Friend of the Week Fridays 1.27.06

Every Friday I get the chance to name someone as my "Friend of the Week" and for this I am VERY excited. I don't feel like I take the opportunity often enough to let people in my life know how much they mean to me, and how appreciative I am for their friendship.

Friend of the Week: Elizabeth
Elizabeth and I have known each other since our freshman year at WCU. We sang in choirs together and were both music majors. I was so blessed to have her sweet voice sing "Surely the Presence" in our wedding. Now, I am honored to stand with her on the day of her wedding as a bridesmaid. We get to go dress shopping tomorrow, and I am excited to get to spend the weekend with her and some other college friends! Thank you, Elizabeth for being a forever friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP SARAI THAT YOU LIKE RASCAL FLATTS! I soooo tried to find someone to go and see them with me when they were going to be in Charlotte. I finally gave up b/c no one was interested. =( Cool that you like them! I absolutely LOVE listening to them!