Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tell All Tuesdays 1.24.06

So it's Tuesday and Brooke & I are starting the Tell All Tuesdays series of blogs. We get to reveal things that not many people know about us. So, get ready...there's no telling what kind of craziness can come out of Tuesdays!!!!
Today's fact:
I have a secret love affair with labels and label making products. It's true. 30 seconds in my house, and it's completely revealed. Everything has it's own box or basket and it is properly labeled with a clear or white label on the front. It would be one thing if I didn't know at first glance what was in each box or basket...but most of them are clear=you can see through them. Yet, I still feel it neccessary to make sure you know without a doubt what you will find when you lift the lid. Some people might call this ridiculous...and it is, and I am, and I know it.

2 comments:

AJ Fabulous said...

I LOVE that you love to be organized! It's a thing of BEAUTY!

Flo said...

Not something we didn't know, but something we DO love about you! :) There's nothing like a good label maker!