Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tell All Tuesdays 1.31.06

Tuesdays are the hardest days for me to stick with the theme. The people I know who read this already know most things about me...and if there are things people don't know about me, it's for a good reason!! So, just know that these days are probably not going to be the most interesting, but you just might learn something you didn't already know!

Today, I will choose to reminisce about my childhood. I have a younger brother...notice I said younger, not smaller. We are 2 years apart, and from the time he was 4, he was bigger than I was. Well, as siblings often do, we fought...like cats and dogs. We were so mean to each other! He had the strength to hold me down and I had the nails to draw blood from his arms.

When Joseph and I were about 8 and 10, he got a pair of boxing gloves for Christmas. My parents decided to put an end to this physical abuse between the two of us. Joseph is left handed and I am right handed. So, when we couldn't stop fighting, we would each be forced to take our designated boxing glove, of the pair, and fight each other. Picture for a moment...2 children...wearing one boxing glove each...fighting madly...Ahh, good times. I would like to thank our parents for this amusing Tuesday story!

1 comment:

AJ Fabulous said...

SO FUNNY!!