Monday, February 13, 2006

Mad Music Monday 2.13.06

Music I'm Diggin': "Amazed" by Ross Parsley

I was introduced to this song by our worship pastor at church. When I really think about the way God loves me, I am reminded of how I love other people. It's incredible to think that as much as I can love someone...my husband, my family, my friends...God loves me sooooo much more than that. The lyrics focus on the things that God is constantly doing to prove His love for us (dancing around us, singing over ue) and yet we go about daily lives as if it never happens. Once I stop and think about the wonder of His love, it really makes me think...and I AM amazed at the love He has for me.

"Amazed"

You dance over me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Lord, I'm amazed by You
Lord, I'm amazed by You
Lord, I'm amazed by You
How You love me

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me

No comments: