Thursday, February 16, 2006

Things I Love Thursdays 2.16.06

Thing I Love: Singing in 3-part harmony.

I am part of a praise team at church (we meet once a week to practice songs and then help lead in worship on select Sundays). We have been working on a group of songs from the Ross Parsley CD. The songs are beautiful and a lot of the songs contain 3-part harmony. Well, last night Carmen, Kerry, Kelly & I were practicing this one song ("Amazed"-refer to Monday of this week) and it was absoutely beautiful. With the parts and the expression and the blending of our voices...it was really nice. I was part of 2 choir ensembles in college and missed singing with groups of people in that type of setting. So, I am really excited to be a part of this lovely group of ladies who have come to mean a lot to me.

No comments: