I read about this thing on my friend JoAnna's blog and thought that since I am finished with my work for the day, I would give it a shot. So, enjoy!
Four jobs I've had:
1. In HS and my first 2 years of college, I worked as your friendlyneighborhoodd Ingle's grocery cashier. It's sad that to this day, I still know the UPC for bananas...it's 4011 by the way.
2. For my internship (for my music industry degree) I had the amazing opportunity to work with some WAY cool cats in Franklin, TN.
3. After college I worked at the wonderful Fairview Elementary in my hometown as a reading tutor. Yes, I, who never wanted to be a teacher and had absolutely NO training whatsoever, tried to teach the children how to read. Not the best 4 months of my life, but I did get to see Lori everyday!!
4. According to the sequence of this list, it would be time for me to tell you about working at LifeWay Christian Stores in Asheville...but I am very glad not to be working there anymore, and I will now inform you of a much more fun job that I have: Organization Specialist. This means that I get to go into people's homes (people who hire me of course!), tell them that they have a bunch of junk, and make them get rid of all the stuff that is cluttering up their home. It's a fun time, and it helps me express my anal-retentiveness.
Four movies I can watch over and over
1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
2. How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days
3. The Wedding Planner
4. Moulin Rouge
Four places I've lived:
1. Balsam, NC (population 26...well maybe more than that, but not by much!) Home of the beautiful Balsam Mountain Inn.
2. Sylva, NC-Small town about 5 miles from where I went to college. It's where my mom still lives, and what I call my hometown.
3. Franklin, TN-I lived off of Cool Springs Blvd. for 3 months while doing my internship. It was VERY cool to be so close to shopping, more shopping, good eats and of course, Nashville!
4. Mars Hill, NC-Mars Hill is the name of the town and the name of the college that's in it (that's where Marty works!). We are about 25 minutes from Asheville, and it's nice to live out of the city, but still close enough to make the trip every day if we need to. Other than college things, the new Waffle House and the Hardees in the gas station, there isn't much to see here!
Four TV shows I love:
2. American Idol
3. The Bachelor
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Nassau, Bahamas-twice
2. lots of places in Florida
3. Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg lots of times
4. Garden City, SC
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream-my 2 favorites are Mint Chocolate Chip and Moose Tracks
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
4. Bojangle's Chicken Supremes Combo with seasoned fries, iced tea and honey mustard-all for the low price of $5.55
Four albums I can't live without:
1. Mariah Carey-#1s
2. Natalie Grant-Awaken
3. Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
4. Reba McEntire-#1s
(and if I could add more, I would add: Elvis-30 #1 Hits and Chris Tomlin-Arriving and probably many more!)
Four sites I visit almost daily:
2. the growing number of blogs that I read
3. my Tupperware site
4. recently it seems that I have been going to the Vera Bradley site a lot...I guess I am excited about making my very first Vera purchase in something of the Petal Pink persuasion :) Thanks, Brooke!!
Four places I would rather be now:
1. Sitting on the couch cuddled up with Marty
2. In the club of debt-free people...or at least in the "Hey I am getting ready to pay off all my credit cards" club (Congrats A&E!!!)
3. Eating and playing games with our game night regulars (Can't wait for tomorrow night guys!!!!)
4. Any Duke basketball game!!!
Four items in my purse:
1. Sunglasses (when they aren't on top of my head!)
3. Orbit Fresh Mint Gum
And now, for the first time ever, I will tag fellow bloggers to do the same thing. Brooke, Lori & Maleah...have fun!!!