Friday, March 24, 2006

Top Movies of '99

Per tag by Sabrina and Maleah, I will share with you the top movies of 1999. These may not have made the Top 10 list or anything, but it was what I was watching:

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
-The first of many shagadelic films, and while it's not the most moral film I've ever seen, it is stinkin' funny!
Cruel Intentions
-Don't know what it is I like most about this one...Ryan Phillipe or the soundtrack!
Notting Hill
-Julia & Hugh, two of my favs, and one heck of a chick flick!
American Pie
-Sadly enough, I have seen this movie more than once.
The Blair Witch Project
-For me, this is one of those movies I couldn't wait to see in the theatre. I didn't really get it then, and I still don't get it now...but there's about 2% of me that thinks it might like to watch it again...
Random Hearts
-Not a bad movie...it's just that I saw it about 422 times when it was on the campus movie channel.
The Bachelor
-Such a cute movie! I still watch it when it's on TV.
The Green Mile
-I saw this one twice in the theatre, and haven't seen the whole thing again since. I don't know why, because I really did like it!
And finally....
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
-If you know me, you know that this one's a given!

No comments: