Thursday, December 11, 2008

Here's our dining room table all set for Christmas dinner:


I love being able to carry over the black and white theme into my Christmas decorating. It creates such a classy feel.



For the centerpiece, I began with one of my new Pier 1 napkins (thanks, Brooke!), then added a simple white plate. I added a double layer of black/black & white polka dots ribbon to a plain white pillar candle. Then I chose some randome coordinating ornaments from my tree and voila!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE my black and white damask dishes!! I was able to tie in a little lime green with a napkin folded over the base plate. Then, I used the little tealight snowflakes for a little ambiance.

There it is, folks! Merry Christmas!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

friendbrooke at everyday blessings said...

I have to say that this is my favorite part! So beautiful! I love your Winter Wonderland! Hope I get to see it for myself sometime soon! Love you friend:)

Anonymous said...

First of all, I think you stole your Christmas tree name from our little trip to the Grove Park ;)

Second of all, let's play all the things that make noise...i hear it's quite fun!

Love,
-twin