Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Savings Update

Well, here we are at the end of another month and that means it's time to see how much moo-lah we've saved in the past 31 days. I feel like our cabinets and fridge and freezer are busting at the seams and we're still saving TONS of cash!

For the month of March, we saved at total of $120.92!! I didn't realize that it was that much until just now! HOLY COW!! It would have been more, but thanks to the lack of baggers at Ingle's I got distracted and TOTALLY FORGOT to give them my coupons one week. It would have been about $10 more in savings. Bummer. I won't be too sad about that for too long, though. How can I when we just saved FORTY PERCENT this month!!

That brings the yearly savings total to $359.33!! At this rate, we'll hopefully be to $1,000 by the end of the year. And that, my friends, makes me want to do a little dance!

1 comment:

Dr. Alfaro said...

You probably know this, weighed you options and decided against it, but knowing how you like to save I should mention... At most stores, if you forget your coupons you can go to customer service (that same day, sometimes the next dependingon the store) and show them your receipt and they'll honor your coupons!