Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things I Love Thursday 4.9.09

I love Easter candy. Spring time offers up the most delicious of all candies and with that comes falling off the eating well bandwagon. The sugary goodness inside a Cadbury bunny egg makes my mouth water. Robin Eggs and Whopper Eggs and Chocolate Eggs in pretty pastel colors really do need me to eat them. And let me just tell you right now...nothing, and I mean NOTHING will keep me from a big fat Reese's Egg. Holy Moses those things are good. I swear they use different peanut butter in those. It's the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate and it is GOOO-OOOOD!

And while I do love all those things, I can say with certainty that the one Easter candy that I DO NOT love is Jelly Beans (unless they are Jelly Bellys). I've had one too many bad experiences where I picked up a licorice flavored one without realizing it and I could vomit just thinking about it.

Happy Easter, everyone! Celebrate that Jesus is alive...and have yourself some yumm-o Easter goodies :)

1 comment:

Dr. Alfaro said...

I'm not a fan of the jelly bean either, unless it's the highly recommended Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans!