Monday, November 30, 2009

November Savings Update

With only one more month left in 2009, we are REALLY close to meeting our goal of saving $2000 on groceries/household items this year. I know that December can be filled with extra gatherings, which usually translates to more food to make which means more food to buy. However, I'm going to try my best to save as much as I can by making foods based on what we have on hand (and if you're attending a Christmas gathering with me this year, have no fear...I'll try my best to make the food enjoyable :) ).

For November, we didn't really come in under budget (we traveled for Thanksgiving and dining out several times made up for anything we saved at the store!), but we did save $162.18!

That brings our 2009 savings to $1706.41!!

Now, if we can only save the remaining $293.59 this month, we'll reach our $2000.00 goal!! Check back at the end of the year to see how we did!

December, here we come!

No comments: