Friday, December 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday...oops...

...or Friday...a week late.

I just realized that I never posted my last Thankful Thursday post, so here I am 8 days late. Better late than never, right?

We travled to beautiful Perdido Key, FL for Thanksgiving with Marty's family. Can I just say that I LOVE our new camera?!?! You know your camera's good when you have to do little or no editing to make the pictures look fantastic! Here are a few snapshots from our trip.






With views and sunsets like that, can you blame for spending days and evenings outside instead of blogging?!?! I swear the sunsets there are absolutely to die for!

Without further ado, here's the last Thankful Thursday that was supposed to be posted last week.

10 Things I'm Thankful For (in no particular order):
*Christmas Music
*I've been reading on so many blogs recently about the lack of clean water in so many areas of the world. I drink a LOT of water and in light of all that reading, I'm especially thankful for the fact that it's clean.
*Christmas baking (Sausage Balls, Cookies, Peanut Brittle...YUMM-O!)
*Spending nearly a week with my Gilbert in-laws. I really do have great in-laws...and I'm not just saying that because they read this blog!! It's true!
*This recipe for Saltine Cracker Toffee Bars. Note: if you make them, be prepared to practice SERIOUS self-control or you might just eat the whole pan!!
*My family-sure, we have our moments, but I love them!
*The Target dollar bins
*Online Christmas Freebies (head over to Three Simple Girls for some free music!)
*The new show, Glee...that show cracks me up!
*Christmas and remembering the real meaning behind the season-Jesus!

Hope your Thanksgiving was a blessed one!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: