Monday, November 9, 2009

Tagged

My sweet friend, Katrina tagged me with this sweet award:

Here are six random things that people might not know about me...key word, "random"...

1-If I have the choice of jam or jelly, I'll choose jam. And if I had to choose any jam in all the world, I'd choose my mom's Strawberry freezer jam. Yumm-O!

2-Sometimes I write things I've already done on my to-do list just so I can cross them off. And every day has a to-do list.

3-I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

4-If music is playing, you're likely to catch me in a random dance move. I said random. I did not say well executed.

5-For 23 years of my life, I HATED coffee. For the last 5 years, I've had a cup nearly every morning. My husband would tell you that I don't drink coffee. A little coffee, lots of Splenda and plenty of creamer seems like coffee me, though :) And for the record, I'm totally digging the Peppermint Mocha creamer made by Coffee-Mate right now! (All time favorite creamer is Coconut Creme by Coffee-Mate.)

6-I won my wedding dress at a Bridal Expo! That's right...FREE!! The funny thing is that I won it 3 months before we got engaged. Imagine that very interesting phone conversation: "Hey, please don't freak out. I know we've talked about getting married and even though we're not engaged I just won a wedding dress" Little did I know, he was already ring shopping :)

I think I'm supposed to tag 6 people...if you're in the mood, I'd love to hear your random facts!
Lori-sister-in-law extraordinaire!
Melanie-she knew me in high school and still likes me!
Rebecca-Camp friend turned mom to kids in need!
Sara G.-sorority sister and mom to one cute little Carter
Aleesha-my best friend from elementary school whom I've recently reconnected with...thank you, facebook!
Holly C.-sorority sister, fabulous teacher and one creative gal!

No comments: