Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday 11.19.09

Only 7 more days until Thanksgiving! I must confess that this whole decorating before Thanksgiving ordeal has gotten my internal clock all kinds of messed up. It's a constant mind over matter game where I KNOW that Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet, but when I look around my house and see mounds of snowmen and Christmas candles, it takes a few seconds to convince myself otherwise!

At any rate, here I am again with another installment of Thankful Thursday! If you've missed the past few weeks and need a reminder of what all this is about, click here or here. Hope you'll join me again this week in being truly thankful for the blessings in your life!

Things I'm Thankful For (in no particular order)...
*My house is almost decorated for Christmas...and that it's encouraged me to get rid of a lot of stuff!!
*We get to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow with my Mom's family!
*Coffee...Coffee...Coffee...
*I have a husband who works to provide for us!
*My car...and that we are approaching our first anniversary with her
*A week without Facebook (my college DGroup girls issued a challenge last week to give up Facebook for a week...I haven't really missed it all that much!)
*My friends...I really do think I have the best friends in all the world!
*Spray Paint (I just sprayed some Christmas decorations to match the kitchen, and they look totally different...all for $0.97 and 2 minutes!)
*Our new camera-I still haven't figured it all out, but I'm pretty impressed so far!
*Toothpaste...I just had a cup of coffee, and it's at this moment every day when I'm truly grateful for that lovely mint flavored gel :)

Come back next Thursday for the final 2009 installment of Thankful Thursday! And if you've chosen to participate this week, leave a comment and let me know!




1 comment:

k.mart said...

Your trees are looking beautiful! Wish I could come over and enjoy them with you.

Thankful for you this T'giving... have a wonderful time!