Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cleaning Up a Bit

I realized the other day that I haven't updated the information on the right side of my page in a while. So, in the spirit of the Great Purge of 2010, I thought I'd give it a little update.

In case you don't already know, I have an obsession with Google Reader (if you don't have it already, you should totally check it out!). With that obsession comes the reading of TONS of blogs every day. Some of them are mindless reads, but many of them are filled with craft projects, home decor ideas and ways to take just about anything from drab to fab! And what kind of friend would I be if I didn't share this goodness with you?!?! So, I've added quite a few more links on the right of blogs that I frequently visit. Grab a cup of coffee and check them out. Tell 'em I sent ya!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey! Thanks for the tips...

You happen to be one of those lucky people in the world that are both artisitc AND extremely organized too. Love it!!

I bought two papers this week and I am trying to clip everything out on Sunday afternoon. I then sort them into a baseball card binder. I've added cardstock into each slot of the baseball card dividers so that I can use both sides of the pocket and double my storage space. Plus, I just couldn't stand being able to see through to all of the other coupons...too distracting, lol! Of course, this binder is divided into categories for easy finding later. So far, I'm loving it!