Thursday, April 6, 2006

It's time to catch up (not ketchup!)

I will now attempt to blog for the days I have missed in one fell swoop. Here it goes:

Mad Music Monday
Music I am liking: "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts
This is a song on their new CD (which I hope to purchase with my birthday money-woohoo!). I am a huge fan of those guys, and this song is stuck in my head right now.

Tell All Tuesday
I have a bad habit of really making fun of people who have REALLY bad grammar. I know that mine isn't perfect all that time, but it's better than most who were born and raised in the mountains of WNC. After all, I'm not the one telling people I am going to "shower them with recantations" or saying "just calling to see how you was doing". My biggest southern downfall happens when I am around my family for more than 2 hours...then the southern drawl comes back in full swing...but at least the worst thing that comes out of my mouth is "youns"!

And now for the Wacky Wednesday Tag
(ps-I love that this wasn't an original blogging theme, but Maleah has helped it to become a regular!)

1. Assuming you have a DVD player and a show you used to enjoy becomes available on DVD...what is the deciding factor on whether or not you'll actually buy it?
Well, I only have one season of one show (The Golden Girls) and that is because I got it as a gift (thanks, Brooke!). However, there are 2 shows I would probably buy on DVD (provided that I had the money): 24 and FRIENDS.

2. If you were in charge of the FCC, which of the following would be your priority when it comes to decency on the airwaves: cutting down on violence, sex or profanity?
Everyone of them would have to go eventually, but I might say that I would go with profanity first. After all, I can't imagine seeing a movie with a really great scene where a guy is about to kill another guy and has to say "Oh darn you, you piece of poo. I will kill your hiney."...cutting out on the bad words might change it all up just a bit!

3. One of those crazy remodeling shows appears at your door one day and offers to redo any room of your house or apartment for free, but that it can only be one single room that gets a makeover. Would you let them in, and if so, which room would you choose and why?
I would let them in, and I would put them to work in the living room. It's now serving as a living room/craft room. It's length and width are not proportional to each other, which makes it hard to lay out a floor plan for all the furniture. Plus, we really need a new couch, and that would be a good way to get one! And, hopefully, I would get a really cool craft area!

OK...I am officially caught up with my blogging...but with the craziness of this week, don't expect it to last very long!

No comments: