Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm tired of...

There are so many things going on in my life right now and I just feel the need to express all the things that I am tired of.
I am tired of...
...people not taking others, who just so happen to be closest to them, into consideration when they make life changing decisions.
...people hurting people I love.
...people caring too much about their own desires to see that they are missing out on the lives of their family members.
...people not being able to stand up for themselves...letting others form their opinions for them...letting others tell them what they should or shouldn't do...letting others dictate their lives.
...people promising and never coming through with it.
...being busy.
...sewing like their is no tomorrow.
...working and working and working and working and never seeing anything come from it (although my craft festival is June 3rd, and something will hopefully come from it then!!).
...being tired.
I'm tired.

No comments: