Monday, September 18, 2006

Random Stuff

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone

whats your name spelled backwards?:
iaras
What did you do last night?:
Hung out with with in laws, watched some random stuff on tv , came home from the craft show
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:
object dock...you people should google for this and download it...it's fun!
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:
nope
Last time you swam in a pool?:
When we went to Raleigh in August.
What are you wearing?:
Jean Capris and a teal polo
How many cars have you owned?:
4
Type of music you dislike most?:
I can deal with pretty much any kind of music in moderation...but I want to be able to understand what they are saying!
Are you registered to vote?:
yes
Do you have cable?:
no...DirectTV
What kind of computer do you use?:
Evelyn, my Hewlett Packard Desktop
Ever made a prank phone call?:
more than once
You like anyone right now?:
of course!
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:
I vote neither.
Furthest place you ever traveled?:
Cozumel Mexico...or Nassau Bahamas...don't know which is further away.
What's your favorite comic strip?:
Baby Blues or Zits
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:
yes
Shower, morning or night?:
Can I say afternoon?
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:
Walk the Line or Shark Tale
Favorite pizza toppings?:
Supreme all the way!
Chips or popcorn?:
Chips...Baked Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream...yummmm
What cell phone provider do you have?:
Verizon...we never stop working for you...except for in that one spot between Weaverville and Mars Hill...
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:
What?!?!
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:
nope, but I've thought about it
Orange Juice or apple?:
Well, I like orange juice better, but I can't drink it a lot.
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:
Mom and Marty
favorite chocolate bar?:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Who is your longest friend and how long?:
I guess that would be Lo...we have known each other for about 15 years I guess.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:
I don't know...I can't eat a lot of tomatoes
Have you ever won a trophy?:
yes...for academics and sports when I was little
Favorite arcade game?:
Old School Super Mario Brothers...I still own that by the way. :)
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:
no
Sprite or 7-UP?:
vomit
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:
yes...gotta love those pretty Ingle's smocks
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:
I've only been once and I didn't buy anything.
Ever thrown up in public?:
sadly, yes, more than once thanks to the rides at the GA Mtn. Fair.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:
Well, I already found true love, so does that mean being a millionaire is coming next?!?!?!
Do you believe in love at first sight?:
Not really sure
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:
If I had to choose, it would be Jimmy.
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:
Somtimes
What message is on your voicemail machine?:
Me saying something about not being able to answer my phone or something generic like that.
Where would you like to go right now?:
Virginia Beach to see Katrina! I miss you, friend!
Whats the name of your pet?:
We don't have a pet right now, but the last pet I had was named Mr. Kitty (moment of silence, please).
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:
LL Bean with my name on it...I think it is currently empty.
What do you think about most?:
My family and friends

No comments: