Friday, October 13, 2006

So, here's the deal...

...with all that has been going on in this crazy mixed- up world on mine since my last post.

*I have now participated in 2 fall craft shows and both were fairly successful. If nothing else, they taught me that selling wholesale is MUCH easier than selling retail. Fall show #3 is coming up next weekend and aside from making some extra Christmas cash, I'm hoping to get rid of a lot of the stock that has been staring at me for the last 5 months.

*Things have been pretty slow on the homefront. Not a whole lot going on with us. This weekend, however, Aaron, Eli, Bella and Eden are coming in for the MHC Homecoming. It's been a long timoe since we have had that many people over for a weekend. I am sure to have many Bella-isms to share next week!

*I've really enjoyed getting to know the girls in my DGroup and have had opportunities to further relationships with a few really MHC kids. They make me feel young! :)

*As of Tuesday, I'm addicted to FaceBook and have since recruited 2 new addicted FaceBook users. Yay for new adictions!!

*I'm ready for some time with my FRIENDS!!! You people know who you are, and I can't wait to catch up with you!!!

*I LOVE FALL! I have these 2 little jack-o-lantern votive holders and this really cute little vampire Troll from back in the day and I love to light the candles at night and they light up the little vampire and it's all spooky. I like it.

*I'm hoping to get back in the routine of blogging...I'm not promising anything, but hey, it's a start!

No comments: