1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate with lots and lots of marshmallows!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
SAAAANNNNTTTAAA!!!! I KNOW him!
3. Colored or White lights on tree/house?
White lights...except for on my little Disney tree and they are pink, blue and green.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
The day after Thanksgiving...and the trees don't come down until mid-January...and the snowmen stay out until March! :)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Going to my grandparent's house on Christmas and spending the night there with all my cousins and anuts and uncles.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I never believed in Santa...and don't tell Buddy the Elf.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Because we have 6 or 7 different Christmas celebrations to attend, gifts are opened several days before and after Christmas...and definitely on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
The big tree gets lots of snowmen ornaments. One little tree gets ornaments that were on my grandmother's tree before she passed away. The other little tree gets Winnie the Pooh ornaments. I like Christmas trees.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I LOVE IT!!!!
12. Can you ice skate?
I've never tried.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
The year Marty took me to the Biltmore House candlelight tour, dinner at the Bistro on the Biltmore Estate, a hour at Hot Springs Spa and a fun trip up to the top of a mountain in Asheville, where you can see the whole city all lit up for Christmas. That was a good time.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Jesus, of course! And I pretty much LOVE everything involved with Christmas!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Cookies...Candies...Fudge....EVERYTHING...except fruitcake and chocolate covered cherries...YUCK!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Reading the Christmas Story with my Mom's family, and now with Marty's family as well.
17. What tops your tree?
The big tree has a huge 3D Snowflake, the Disney tree has a little Eeyore and the other little tree has a star with an angel in the middle (which is probably older than I am).
18. Which do you prefer, giving or Receiving gifts?
Getting gifts is a lot of fun...but there is nothing better than seeing a reaction when someone gets the perfect gift.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
SLEIGH RIDE...and I prefer the instrumental version
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
The peppermint ones are ok...but I really like the LifeSaver flavored ones...yum.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!