Friday, April 6, 2007

Random...

So, I know it's been MONTHS since I blogged last, and I'm hoping that this random survey thing will get me back on the band wagon...but don't get your hopes up! :)

What is your best friend's Dad's name? J
What body part do you hate? that would be my stomach
Have you ever made out in a movie theater? kissed, yes...made out, no
What body part do you wash first? face
Do you have any piercings? I used to have my ears pierced, but they grew up, and I'm ok with it.
Is your driveway steep? nope
What's your favorite flavored Pringles? cheddar
Have you ever been tied up? what the heck kinda question is that???
What was the worst thing you ever got grounded for? Getting a warning ticket for speeding Have you ever had two dates in one night? no
How many times have you been cursed at? actually not since high school, and not many times then.
Which shoe do you put on first? whichever one I pick up first
How old are you? just turned 26
Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? other than the fact that they all like me, no.
Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? just snipe hunting
Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? my hubby, of course
Have you ever had a song written about you? not that I know of
If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you choose? first of all, that's gross and secondly, I don't forsee myself ever getting into that predicament, so I don't really feel like wasting my time on it.
Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? considering the last time my parents' shared a bedroom was when I was 11, even if I found anything, I probably didn't know it was "questionable"
What was your childhood nickname? my daddy called me (and still calls me) toot-toot
When is the last time you played the air guitar? I think it was the other day when I was talking about the "bear claw" and "old lady" chords that Pheobe teaches Joey in FRIENDS
Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? no
What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? when I was in college, I would hold sheet much to the songs I had I to learn for my studio recitals in front of the steering wheel and memorize/sing while driving.
How do you normally eat your Oreo cookies? i pull them apart, eat the top, lick off the middle and eat the bottom...and I dip them in milk if I am in the mood.
Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others? pop zits...I know it's a nasty habit, but I just can't help myself!!
Do you have any strange phobias? well, it's not really strange, but I do have a fear of losing people that are close to me.
Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? nothing other than an afrin bottle, a tissue or my finger :)
Have you ever called your love interest by another girl/guys name? no, never had a reason to :)
Have you ever gotten caught sleeping while on a date? no
Have you ever played twister? of course, I don't think I know anyone who hasn't
How many Bryce's do you know? ok, one of the weirdest survey questions ever...and I don't think I know any.

No comments: