Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gettin' Back in the Swing of Things...

These past few months have been stressful, yet fun, yet busy, yet overwhelming, yet worth it...and obviously blogging has taken a back seat to everyday life. However, I've resurfaced and hope that this little survey will get me back in the swing of things!

The ABC's of me!

A: Attached or Single? Happily Attached

B: Best Friend? Marty, of course :)

C: Cake or Pie? cake...birthday cake...and lots of icing...and lots of ice cream...yummmm

D: Day of Choice? Friday

E; Essential Item? Diet Coke with Splenda

F: Favorite Color? pink

G: Gummy Bears or Worms? neither

H: Hometown? Sylva, NC

I: Indulgence? birthday cake, ice cream, great concerts/shows with my girls, Bojangles, black & white patterns

J: January or July? July

K: Kids? I like kids. Do we have any? No. Will we have any? Probably...just not tomorrow.

L: Life isn’t complete without? Jesus

M: Marriage date? 08.07.04

N: Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 2 step-brothers, 2 step-sisters

O: Oranges or apples? Apples-granny smith

P: Phobias and fears? losing people who are really close to me

Q: Quote? "May the vision of You be the death of me" Shane & Shane

R: Reason to smile? It's officially flip-flop weather!!!

S: Season of choice? Spring

T: Tag three people? If you're reading this and want to/have time to complete this survey, consider yourself tagged!

U: Unknown fact about me? I can sometimes burp REALLY loud :)

V: Vegetable? broccoli...hence the burping :)

W: Worst habit? popping my knuckles/biting my nails

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? I'm not really a fan of either.

Y: Your favorite food? Birthday Cake & Ice Cream/Bojangles

Z: Zodiac sign? Aries

No comments: