Saturday, April 26, 2008

Living Room-After

Here are the after shots!!! Be sure to check out our completely OCD straight lines around the trim!!


-I'm in the process of trying to reconstruct our curtains..or just buy some new ones if I can find a good deal!

-You can see that the slightest change in lighting completely changes the color!


-I'm painting a shelf and getting some pictures printed to put on this wall.

Stay tuned for more upcoming home improvement projects...up next-kitchen!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hisgirlcridey said...

Love.the.BLUE!

I love how it takes different colors depending on natural light, lamp light, etc. Very pretty.

Check your facebook for a message. <3

k.mart said...

LOVE it friend! The color is GREAT, and I like the rearranging of the furniture. Can't wait to see it for myself. And thanks for my pics you sent; so glad to have those! Love you!