Saturday, April 26, 2008

Living Room-Before

We've lived in this house a little over 3 years now, and I have to admit that I'm ready for some changes!! Since moving is certainly not an option, I've been on a home improvement kick lately, tearing out magazing pages, picking out paint samples, and dreaming of projects that would make our home "perfect". Since our living room is the most used room in our house, I decided to start there! We hadn't done any touch ups or painting in that room since we moved in 3 years ago, so I decided that instead of touching up some scuffs here and scratches there, we should just repaint the entire room...and about a month ago, we did just that! While it was no easy project (moving furniture, cleaning everything, taping everything, priming, painting, painting the 2nd coat, touching up, painting trim, touching up trim, cleaning up all the supplies, vacuuming 57 times, moving everything back into the room, adding all the little details and rearranging the furniture 16 times), I think it turned out fabulously!! It's still a work in progress, but we're both really proud of the work we did and wanted to show it off!!

Here are some before shots:




-Check out those completely BORING white walls.


-More BORING white walls.

Since blogger is not being my friend, I've had to post the after pictures seperately...so scroll down to check them out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: