Saturday, June 20, 2009

AI Update

Well, friends, I have to report that I am not the next American Idol (and really, I promise that I'm ok with that!). This week has been crazy and busy and tiring and exciting and really a lot of fun. This experience has taught me a lot about the American Idol process, but more importantly, a lot about myself. I'm in the process of writing a step by step account of how it all went down, but soooo much happened and it's taking a long time to write it all. I promise to post it as soon as it's all done.

As for now, I'm glad to be back home and able to get some rest. And breathe deeply for the first time in a week!

1 comment:

k.mart said...

I've said it before, but... THEIR LOSS! Can't wait to hear more about it when you're ready. But more importantly, glad you all had a fun time together.

What a brave thing to step out and do! You never cease to amaze me, my multi-talented friend!

MWA!