Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fountain of Youth

Marty and I continue to lead the coffee house and bible study on Wednesday nights for the students at Mars Hill College. You might remember this post from a year ago where the students in my discussion group couldn't believe that I wasn't in college. Well, after several more wrong guesses about my age and stage in life (I am not in college, nor am I 20 years old), I'm determined that the fountain of youth may very well look like this:

Yeah, I know that's just a cup of coffee (for more on this delicious creation and the recipe for how to get your own, check out www.threesimplegirls.blogspot.com), but it comes with time spent investing in the lives of people 7-10 years my junior for several hours every week. So, if you're looking to feel a little younger, spend some time with some college kids...or at least just have a good cup of coffee so you can stay up half the night!

1 comment:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Oh goodness - I'm not sure I could stay up past 10:00 anymore! I am getting old.