Friday, June 10, 2011

Cleaning up the cobwebs...

Pardon me as I clean up the cobwebs and swipe away the dust over here. I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged. I could bore you with boring details of all that's been going on around here, but save us both some time, here's a brief list:
*I turned 30 and didn't die because of it.
*I still haven't lost the full 30 pounds, but I'm about a pound or so away from reaching the halfway point. I bought a treadmill recently and some new athletic shoes that don't make my feet go to sleep when I walk. I was finally able to pack up my "fat pants" and am starting to see a big difference in the way my clothes fit.
*We had an amazing trip to the beach for Memorial Day. The weather was gorgeous, the food was ridiculously wonderful and spending time with some of our favorite people was just what we needed!
*I spent a few days a few months ago redoing our guest bath. I'll try to post some pictures of the finished product soon.
*My niece finally said "Auntie" for the first time. I love that kid so much I can hardly stand it.
*Back in January, I started playing and singing with The Andrew Brown Band. I've had such a great time traveling around and leading worship with Andrew and the crew.

We've got quite a few things/projects lined up for the summer, but one thing on my to-do list is to get back in the swing of blogging. (Bet you've never heard that one before, huh?!?!) So, hopefully I'll be back soon!

No comments: